1. Pomegranate or Almond Bud? Biblical Archaeology is more about politics then the Bible. Read about the misidentification of the only artifact from Solomon's Temple, and it's link to the Aaronic Priesthood and the Jewish Temple.
2. The Last Jihad! The prophecy of Ezekiel 38 & 39 may well find fulfillment in our day as the Last Jihad. The invasion of Israel from the North, the East, and the South can only be an Islamic invasion if it happens today! The end of Islam in the Middle-East would open the door for the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11 to build Ezekiel's Temple with it's throne for Christ in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount. Read a very Biblical proposal about the Last Jihad!
3. Environmental Deception! Scare you to death if you are gullible! Read what a former Governor of Washington State discovered when she looked into environmental foolishness.
4. Last Day's of the Church Age? Are we about to be spued from God's mouth? The end of an era (dispensation) is about to take place. The rapture of real Christians will leave behind the Great Apostate Church of the tribulation era (dispensation).
5. Apology from the Tomb! Read about the bones of a real Bible Character found in Jerusalem, Israel in the literal shadow of the Temple Mount! His ossuary (bone box) has already been put on special exhibition at the Smithsonian. Read about this dastardly Biblical character who rose to power on the blood of the innocent!
6. Four Biblical Eras for the Nations. A unique overview (the big picture) of Ezekiel. A different perspective of the conflict between God and sin filled mankind.
7. The Second Woe! Who are the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11, and what is their mission? They may be alive somewhere in Israel today waiting for God to call them to their unique ministry. Building Ezekiel's Temple?
9. This Place It's in the news right now. It is the center of all Biblical history, and it has a future Biblical history destine to mold the direction of all human history. It is the most important place on planet earth. It is the place God chose to have a house built for Himself. The Bible prophecies that a great war is about to be fought over this place to solve the sovereignty issue. A Third Jewish Temple must be built on This Place!
10. Mishpat It is about the law of the coming Kingdom. It explains why progressive dispensationalism is bad theology. It ties the blood of Christ to the Third Jewish Temple yet to be built on the Temple Mount. The news today seems so relevant in linking the future Temple, and the future Kingdom law!
11. Invasion Israel The Bible reveals four coming invasions of Israel. The first will be an Islamic Invasion as found in Ezekiel 38 & 39. It will be the Last Jihad, and end of Islam's influence over the Middle East. It will make possible the bulldozing of Islamic shrines now on the Mount, and the building of the Third (Ezekiel's) Jewish Temple. The Temple to which Christ enters at His Second Coming! I refute Dr. Pentecost's midtrib timeline for the Ezekiel invasion. Read my reasoning why the Ezekiel invasion is after the rapture right at the beginning of the 7 year tribulation.
12. The Tribulation Temple The Jews have returned to the Holy Land. Expectations have been high ever since June 7, 1967 when Israeli soldiers took control of Old Jerusalem from the Islamic Jordanians. Jews for the first time could pray at the Wailing Wall, and the Temple Mount was also under Jewish control. Many thought the Third Jewish Temple was immanent, but 35 years have passed without results. Haggai is the right book to study when searching for the tribulation Temple.
15. Who is DDSrail! Meet the stranger who loves the Lord Jesus Christ!
16. The Prayer of Jabez - 1871! Read what Charles Spurgeon had to say about the prayer of Jabez.
17. Ezekiel Bible Study A work in progress - All new expository Bible study of a most neglected book in the Bible. New lessons going up weekly. Join along as we take a journey through events some 600 years before the birth of Christ.
18. Haggai Bible Study! A work in progress - Read a contemporary account of this Old Testament prophet.
Home of the Golden Calf